Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Grey Day

But that can be a good thing. :) Almost time for some warm summer thundershowers. The kind where, you don't even feel like you need an umbrella because the rain is so warm


This is the Lila Ruffled Bodysuit with matching skirt, in berry. It comes from Valentina E, which is my new favorite store. Not all of her collection is made for mesh bodies, and unfortunately, I could not find anything made for Belleza. But if I like an outfit enough, I don't mind using my Maitreya body. I might have to buy this in another color.

Some of my friends are considering mesh bodies. Maybe I should do a post on this. I like the Belleza the best, but the Maitreya Lara body is cheaper and more people make clothes for it. So there is the quick take. I have not looked seriously at any of the other bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment