Thursday, August 11, 2016

Summer Evening in the City





I'm changing my appearance a bit. I don't do that very often. But I have taken to wearing the Freya mesh body from Belleza. It's curvier than the Isis version that I normally wear. For one thing, the breast size that worked well for Isis was a bit too much for Freya. I enjoy being well-endowed but I don't want to buy my chiropractor a new boat.

Anyway, I like it! Do you? It called for a few changes in my body shape, but I'm happy with the result.

I'm wearing Larry jeans number 007; I bought the 6 color pack 2. I am also wearing a Kauai bikini top from Rebel Hope. I bought the fatpack: Not cheap, but I love the suit, and the fatpack gives me a lot of choices.

My shoes are the Roma wedge heels from KC. And this is a new hair for me: Flava from rezology. I'm suddenly in the mood for shorter hair again. What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment